- 3-5 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Strong administrative skills - ability to provide administrative and clerical support.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills; a sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Success in multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail and desire to perform projects and actions with the highest quality results.
- Exceptional client service skills; over the phone and in person with our clients and internal departments.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written format and oral presentation.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be proactive and demonstrate initiative in projects and tasks.
- High degree of integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to expand areas of knowledge and learn new skills as circumstances require.
Work performed in a general office environment. May require extended hours.
Limitations and Disclaimer: This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Excel Trust. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility. The Company remains an “At-Will” employer. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.